Member registration process
1. Download application documents at
https://bit.ly/2swyoHD or scan QR Code below
2. Print application documents (Do not allow to write messages in the application)
and submit the application.
With documents attached to the staff to verify the accuracy of the documents via email
- There are 2 sets of membership documents:
(1) The membership application has 8 pages. (Must be printed only)
Page 1 Complete all the specified topics.
Page 2 Complete the information. Corporate seal and authorized directors
Page 3 for the Association Committee Do not have to enter any details
Page 4-6 Complete the information according to the specified topic.
Page 7 Documents used as evidence for membership application
► The subscription form must be published only. Except signing
► Please fill out all fields. Otherwise the Executive Committee will not accept the membership application.
► In the case that there is no specified information in that section Please fill in the message that no or mark -
► New members must be extraordinary members only Except in the case of an agent of AEO level
(2) Test for new member applicants
There are 2 pages. There are 10 items.
3. After the staff will inform you that the documents are complete
Please bring the original documents and attachments to the association.
4. Waiting to contact you via email from the staff. By the staff
Will inform the payment details together with the invoice as follows
Extraordinary membership subscription costs
- Entry fee 5,000 baht (including 7% VAT)
- Annual membership fee 2,675 baht (including 7% VAT)
= Total first payment of 7,675 baht
5. Please provide proof of payment via email. email@example.com
6. Waiting for the staff to notify the committee of the association To proceed
Check your company / partnership
7. After completing the examination The staff will propose to the committee.
To approve the subscription
* The process of processing takes 15 - 30 business days.
For more information call at +662-661-4005-8 ext 21, 24